CSS-2

From: B.K. DeLong <bkdelong@naw.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 10:00:45 -0400
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
After reading the CSS-2 spec, I've realized that the positioning schemes
contained within, formerly known as CSS-P, is God's gift to Web designers.
Currently, many of us have to use tables for layout. It's not a matter of
what we want, but it's a matter of what our clients want. Being able to
stop using tables in favor of CSS-2 means Web sites will become extremely
accessible.

Perhaps we should make it known to NS and MS how important this is.
--
B.K. DeLong                  360 Huntington Ave.
Director                         Suite 140SC-305

http://www.world-webmasters.org
bkdelong@naw.org