Re: Reference card, version 3

Alan,

You did a great job of incorporating as much advice as you possibly could
after last weeks meeting.  My only suggestion would be a reordering of the
points (if possible).  I suggest:

1.,3.,5.,8.,6.,4.,7.,2.,9.

This would make the card (more or less) reflect the organization and
ordering of the corresponding points in the full PA Guideline document.
Granted, I didn't try reordering them to see if they would actually fit on
the cards as nicely as the present ordering.

Regards,
Chuck

At 13/10/98 12:23 PM , Alan Cantor wrote:
>Here is the most recent version of the Reference card. Major changes
>since last week:
>
>Layout:
>
>- Each point is now numbered to enhance legibility.
>
>- I switched to a sans-serif typeface. I concur with Daniel; at this
>small size, a sans-serif typeface does seem to be easier to read. Also, I
>shrunk the typeface size by one point.

----
Starling Access Services
 "Access A World Of Possibility"