Injecting Accessibility into Curriculum

From: B.K. DeLong <bkdelong@naw.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 14:57:10 -0400
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
Hello all,

I have the opportunity to start injecting WAI guidelines into Web
curriculums. Let me know of anything I can do to help get such guidelines
out. These include the World Organization of Webmasters national
certification standard, (endorsing such curriculums as Berkeley University
etc.), Northeastern University, Merrimack University, Stanford, and other
organizations teaching Web developers including Virtually Wired.

Keep me posted.
B.K. DeLong                  360 Huntington Ave.
Director                         Suite 140SC-305
New England Chapter     Boston, MA 02115
National Association      (617) 247-3753
of Webmasters

NAW is the North American "chapter"
of the World Organization of Webmasters