press coverage

From: Kitch Barnicle <kitch@afb.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 09:01:39 -0400
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
Hello everyone,

I apologize if you have already discussed this topic.
Is the EO group trying to keep track of press coverage?
It might be nice to be able to refer developers to
a page with links to articles, or at least to those
articles which the group feels cover the topic of
accessibility well. I came across an article in the
Computer Shopper this morning. It included links
to several other articles on accessible design.

Below is the link to the Computer Shopper article of August 1st.

http://www.zdnet.com/products/content/articles/199808/access.design/3.html

Kitch