Re: Basic overviews and guides: draft versions

Hi Stella,

Please feel free to go ahead and "clutter up" the EO list with your drafts
-- that way we'll all have the drafts before the meeting, without chances
of missed e-mails, and we can see each other's comments.  Some folks who
can't be on the call may want to comment as well.

Everyone in the EO Working Group has agreed to be reviewing postings
(http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/charter.htm#commit).  A lot of the list traffic
in the coming months will be reviewing drafts of each other's work, so we
might as well dig in.

Thanks,

Judy

At 06:11 PM 8/11/98 +0000, Stella O'Brien wrote:
>Re: Quick reference card agenda item for audio call on 13th August.
>
>I don't want to clutter the list by submitting the updated draft versions
>of the basic overviews and guides that I have created. If you will be
>participating in the audio conference call then please email me by 17:00 US
>EDT on 13th August, and I will send the text files.
>
>mailto:smo-brien@lioness.demon.co.uk
>
>Stella O'Brien
>email: smo-brien@lioness.demon.co.uk

Judy Brewer   jbrewer@w3.org     617-258-9741
Director, Web Accessibility Initiative International Program Office
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
MIT/LCS Room NE43-355
545 Technology Square, Cambridge MA 02139 USA
http://www.w3.org/WAI