Basic overviews and guides: draft versions

From: Stella O'Brien <smo-brien@lioness.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 18:11:32 +0000
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
Re: Quick reference card agenda item for audio call on 13th August.

I don't want to clutter the list by submitting the updated draft versions
of the basic overviews and guides that I have created. If you will be
participating in the audio conference call then please email me by 17:00 US
EDT on 13th August, and I will send the text files.

mailto:smo-brien@lioness.demon.co.uk

Stella O'Brien
email: smo-brien@lioness.demon.co.uk