ATAG 2.0 test writing assignments

See format here: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2012JulSep/0035.html

Guideline A.3.1: (For the authoring tool user interface) Provide keyboard access to authoring features - Tim
Guideline A.4.2: (For the authoring tool user interface) Document the user interface including all accessibility features. - Jan (also doing B.1.1 and 2)
Guideline A.3.7: (For the authoring tool user interface) Ensure that previews are at least as accessible as in-market user agents. - Greg
Guideline A.3.6: (For the authoring tool user interface) Manage preference settings. - Jeanne

Cheers,
Jan

(MR) JAN RICHARDS
PROJECT MANAGER