RE: Review of ATAG responses to IBM comments

Hi Sueann,

Thanks.

I agree that our conformance claim language should not depart from WCAG2.0 unless necessary, so I will take another look. To help me in doing this, can you specify:

(1)    If there is anything in particular that we DO say that you don't think should be there.

(2)    If there is anything we DON'T say that you think we are missing.

Cheers,
Jan

(MR) JAN RICHARDS
PROJECT MANAGER
INCLUSIVE DESIGN RESEARCH CENTRE (IDRC)

T 416 977 6000 x3957
F 416 977 9844
E jrichards@ocad.ca<mailto:jrichards@ocad.ca>

Twitter @OCAD<http://twitter.com/ocad>
Facebook www.facebook.com/OCADUniversity<http://www.facebook.com/ocaduniversity>

OCAD UNIVERSITY
100 McCaul Street, Toronto, Canada  M5T 1W1
www.ocadu.ca<http://www.ocad.ca>