Re: Updated draft ATAG 2.0 implementation report

From: Richards, Jan <jrichards@ocad.ca>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 16:01:04 +0000
To: "w3c-wai-au@w3.org" <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Hi all,

As promised on the call yesterday, here is the draft implementation report with columns for selected individual tools.

(Jeanne I have changed the date in the filename to make it easier to sort)

For now, just download the HTML, make the changes inline and send them back to me, letting me know which column(s) you worked on.

Moving forward, I think it makes sense to put this into a shared document of some kind (e.g. wiki or Google Doc).

jrichards@ocad.ca | 416-977-6000 ext. 3957 | fax: 416-977-9844
Inclusive Design Research Centre (IDRC) | http://idrc.ocad.ca/
Faculty of Design | OCAD University