Re: ATAG2 A.2.2.1 wording

From: Jeanne Spellman <jeanne@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2010 13:29:24 -0400
To: "Richards, Jan" <jrichards@ocad.ca>
CC: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>, "w3c-wai-au@w3.org" <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
I like it but would like to see the note included in the SC.

Propose:
A.2.2.1 Editing-View Status Information: If an editing-view modifies the
presentation to convey status information, then that status information
can be programmatically determined. Status information conveyed by
modifying the presentation of editing-views may include, but is not
limited to, spelling, grammar and syntax errors.