RE: ATAG2 A.2.2.1 wording

From: Richards, Jan <jrichards@ocad.ca>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 13:12:59 -0400
To: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>
CC: "w3c-wai-au@w3.org" <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Hi Alastair,

I like your shortened version - with a tweak to the short title, since it also doesn't mention highlighting.

A.2.2.1 Editing-View Status Information: If an editing-view modifies the presentation to convey status information, then that status information can be programmatically determined.

jrichards@ocad.ca | 416-977-6000 ext. 3957 | fax: 416-977-9844
Inclusive Design Research Centre (IDRC) | http://inclusivedesign.ca/
Faculty of Design | OCAD University