RE: AUWG Teleconference on 16 August 2010 4:00pm-5pm ET

From: Richards, Jan <jrichards@ocad.ca>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 09:39:18 -0400
To: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>, "w3c-wai-au@w3.org" <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Hi Alastair,

Re: the F2F agenda: The plan is to address ATAG 2.0 Last Call comments and since we don't have them yet it's hard to know where the emphasis will be. That said, if there are areas of the guideline that you are especially in, please let me know along with the times you will be available and we will try to match them up.

jrichards@ocad.ca | 416-977-6000 ext. 3957 | fax: 416-977-9844
Inclusive Design Research Centre (IDRC) | http://inclusivedesign.ca/
Faculty of Design | OCAD University