RE: AUWG Teleconference on 16 August 2010 4:00pm-5pm ET

Hi Alastair,

Re: the F2F agenda: The plan is to address ATAG 2.0 Last Call comments and since we don't have them yet it's hard to know where the emphasis will be. That said, if there are areas of the guideline that you are especially in, please let me know along with the times you will be available and we will try to match them up.

Cheers,
Jan

--
(Mr) Jan Richards, M.Sc.
jrichards@ocad.ca | 416-977-6000 ext. 3957 | fax: 416-977-9844
Inclusive Design Research Centre (IDRC) | http://inclusivedesign.ca/
Faculty of Design | OCAD University

-----Original Message-----
From: Alastair Campbell [mailto:acampbell@nomensa.com]
Sent: August 16, 2010 9:36 AM
To: Richards, Jan
Cc: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
Subject: RE: AUWG Teleconference on 16 August 2010 4:00pm-5pm ET

Hi Jan,

I'm afraid I can't make the call (I've never had so many Monday afternoon  meetings out of the office as this year!), however, I have made some progress on testing Defacto.

Regarding the agenda:

> 2. F2F planning

Is there an agenda, or is that being formed still? I'd like to make it via phone/Skype/screen sharing, but I suspect there will be particular bits when I can be useful?

> 4. IMPLEMENTATION GATHERING
> - AC to review Defacto CMS

I've a spreadsheet of results against ATAG2, shall I add those to the HTML file and send it back, or is there a preferred editing method?

Kind regards,

-Alastair

--
Alastair Campbell         |  Director of User Experience
t. +44 (0)117 929 7333    |  m. 07970 879 653

Nomensa Email Disclaimer:
http://www.nomensa.com/email-disclaimer

(c) Nomensa Ltd, King William House, 13 Queen Square Bristol BS1 4NT,
GB 771727411, C#4214477