RE: AUWG Teleconference on 16 August 2010 4:00pm-5pm ET

From: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 14:35:47 +0100
To: "Richards, Jan" <jrichards@ocad.ca>
CC: "w3c-wai-au@w3.org" <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Hi Jan,

I'm afraid I can't make the call (I've never had so many Monday afternoon  meetings out of the office as this year!), however, I have made some progress on testing Defacto.

Regarding the agenda:

> 2. F2F planning

Is there an agenda, or is that being formed still? I'd like to make it via phone/Skype/screen sharing, but I suspect there will be particular bits when I can be useful?

> 4. IMPLEMENTATION GATHERING
> - AC to review Defacto CMS

I've a spreadsheet of results against ATAG2, shall I add those to the HTML file and send it back, or is there a preferred editing method?

Kind regards,

-Alastair

--
Alastair Campbell         |  Director of User Experience
t. +44 (0)117 929 7333    |  m. 07970 879 653

Nomensa Email Disclaimer:
http://www.nomensa.com/email-disclaimer

(c) Nomensa Ltd, King William House, 13 Queen Square Bristol BS1 4NT,
GB 771727411, C#4214477