Re: Input needed before next AUWG call

Hi SueAnn,

Just to clarify, the SC is not tied to a conformance claim..."included"
and "excluded" technologies are part of conformance but remember that a
tool can conform without making a conformance claim.

The note about the conformance claim just reminds claimants that these
will need to be spelled out in a claim (this is also said in the
Conformance Claim requirements) so we could safely drop the note if you
like.

BTW: The clause that says anyone can make a claim predates claims being
optional and was intended to allow third-party reviewers to increase the
number of ATAG conformance claims. I wonder if it is worth considering
limiting claims to the developers of tools?

Cheers,
Jan