W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-wai-au@w3.org > January to March 2010

Re: AUWG Teleconference on 22 March 2010 4:00pm-5pm ET (SURVEY + NOTE UK time diff)

From: Jan Richards <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 16:22:17 -0400
Message-ID: <4BA7D179.3020304@utoronto.ca>
To: "w3c-wai-au@w3.org" <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Hi all,

It was only Jutta and I on the call, so we wrapped up early...

Jutta had a minor addition to the intent of B.2.2.7, so I'm going to 
send the new suggested text out in an email so it will have its own URL.

Cheers,
Jan


On 22/03/2010 3:38 PM, Jan Richards wrote:
> Hi Tim and Andrew,
>
> No problem, but please answer these questions when you can:
>
> 1-B.2.1.1 Decision Support Proposal
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2010JanMar/0126.html
> ___Accept the proposal
> ___Recommend changes (see comments field)
> ___The proposal needs more discussion (see comments field)
> ___Disagree with the proposal
> ___Neutral - will accept the consensus of the group
> Comments:
>
> 2-B.2.2.6 Status Report: Reworded Intent and Examples
> See: http://jan.atrc.utoronto.ca/public/atag/MASTER-20100319.html
> ___Accept the proposal
> ___Recommend changes (see comments field)
> ___The proposal needs more discussion (see comments field)
> ___Disagree with the proposal
> ___Neutral - will accept the consensus of the group
> Comments:
>
> 3-B.2.2.7 Metadata Production: Reworded Intent and Examples
> See: http://jan.atrc.utoronto.ca/public/atag/MASTER-20100319.html
> ___Accept the proposal
> ___Recommend changes (see comments field)
> ___The proposal needs more discussion (see comments field)
> ___Disagree with the proposal
> ___Neutral - will accept the consensus of the group
> Comments:
>
>
> Cheers,
> Jan
>
>
>
> On 22/03/2010 3:33 PM, Boland Jr., Frederick E. wrote:
>> Not sure I'll be able to make it today also - Tim Boland
>>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: w3c-wai-au-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-au-request@w3.org] On
>> Behalf Of Ronksley, Andrew
>> Sent: Monday, March 22, 2010 3:28 PM
>> To: jan.richards@utoronto.ca; w3c-wai-au@w3.org
>> Subject: Re: AUWG Teleconference on 22 March 2010 4:00pm-5pm ET
>> (SURVEY + NOTE UK time diff)
>>
>> Hi Jan.
>>
>> I'm struggling to get home in time for the call today sorry.
>>
>> Andrew.
>>
>> --------------------------
>> Sent using BlackBerry
>>
>>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: w3c-wai-au-request@w3.org<w3c-wai-au-request@w3.org>
>> To: WAI-AUWG List<w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
>> Sent: Sun Mar 21 02:59:57 2010
>> Subject: AUWG Teleconference on 22 March 2010 4:00pm-5pm ET (SURVEY +
>> NOTE UK time diff)
>>
>> (NOTE: only 4 hour difference between Boston and UK)
>>
>> There will be an AUWG teleconference on Monday 22 March 2010 at 4:00
>> pm - 5:00 pm ET:
>>
>> Call: (617) 761-6200 ext. 2894#
>> IRC: server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665, channel: #au
>>
>> If people think they will arrive more than 15 minutes late, please send
>> me an email beforehand.
>>
>> Editor's Drafts:
>> ================
>>
>>
>> Agenda:
>> =======
>>
>> 0- F2F postponement.
>>
>> 1-B.2.1.1 Decision Support Proposal
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2010JanMar/0126.html
>>
>> 2-B.2.2.6 Status Report: Reworded Intent and Examples
>>
>> 3-B.2.2.7 Metadata Production: Reworded Intent and Examples
>>
>> 4- Any other issues?
>>
>>
>>
>> Future calls:
>> =============
>> Mar 29
>> April 5: EASTER MONDAY?
>> April 12:
>> April 19:
>>
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Jan
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> (Mr) Jan Richards, M.Sc.
>> jan.richards@utoronto.ca | 416-946-7060
>>
>> Adaptive Technology Resource Centre (ATRC)
>> Faculty of Information | University of Toronto
>>
>>
>>
>> To report this e-mail as Spam, please forward it to: spam@mailcontrol.com
>>
>>
>> --
>> DISCLAIMER:
>>
>> NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any attachments is
>> confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended
>> recipient you should not use, disclose, distribute or copy any of the
>> content of it or of any attachment; you are requested to notify the
>> sender immediately of your receipt of the email and then to delete it
>> and any attachments from your system.
>>
>> RNIB endeavours to ensure that emails and any attachments generated by
>> its staff are free from viruses or other contaminants. However, it
>> cannot accept any responsibility for any such which are transmitted.
>> We therefore recommend you scan all attachments.
>>
>> Please note that the statements and views expressed in this email and
>> any attachments are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
>> those of RNIB.
>>
>> RNIB Registered Charity Number: 226227
>>
>> Website: http://www.rnib.org.uk
>>
>>
>>
>> This message has been scanned for viruses by Websense Hosted Security -
>> http://www.websense.com/content/HostedEmailSecurity.aspx
>>
>

-- 
(Mr) Jan Richards, M.Sc.
jan.richards@utoronto.ca | 416-946-7060

Adaptive Technology Resource Centre (ATRC)
Faculty of Information | University of Toronto
Received on Monday, 22 March 2010 20:22:41 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 22 March 2010 20:22:41 GMT