Re: AUWG Teleconference on 22 March 2010 4:00pm-5pm ET (SURVEY + NOTE UK time diff)

Hi Tim and Andrew,

No problem, but please answer these questions when you can:

1-B.2.1.1 Decision Support Proposal
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2010JanMar/0126.html
___Accept the proposal
___Recommend changes (see comments field)
___The proposal needs more discussion (see comments field)
___Disagree with the proposal
___Neutral - will accept the consensus of the group
Comments:

2-B.2.2.6 Status Report: Reworded Intent and Examples
See: http://jan.atrc.utoronto.ca/public/atag/MASTER-20100319.html
___Accept the proposal
___Recommend changes (see comments field)
___The proposal needs more discussion (see comments field)
___Disagree with the proposal
___Neutral - will accept the consensus of the group
Comments:

3-B.2.2.7 Metadata Production: Reworded Intent and Examples
See: http://jan.atrc.utoronto.ca/public/atag/MASTER-20100319.html
___Accept the proposal
___Recommend changes (see comments field)
___The proposal needs more discussion (see comments field)
___Disagree with the proposal
___Neutral - will accept the consensus of the group
Comments:

Cheers,
Jan