Re: my action item from AUWG call of Feb 22 2010

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the prompt action item. I like the change. We will put the
full text on the survey:

Note: Automated and semi-automated checking is possible (and encouraged)
for many types of web content accessibility problems. However, manual
checking is the minimum requirement to meet this success criterion. In
manual checking, the authoring tool provides authors with instructions
for detecting problems, which authors must carry out by themselves. For
more information on checking, see Implementing ATAG 2.0 - Appendix B:
Levels of Checking Automation.

Cheers,
Jan

--
(Mr) Jan Richards, M.Sc.
jan.richards@utoronto.ca | 416-946-7060

Adaptive Technology Resource Centre (ATRC)
Faculty of Information | University of Toronto