my action item from AUWG call of Feb 22 2010

From: Boland Jr., Frederick E. <frederick.boland@nist.gov>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 09:52:56 -0500
To: WAI-AUWG List <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
CC: Jan Richards <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>
For my action item, maybe for #8 on the AUWG Survey:
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35520/20100210/

we could add "(and encouraged)" to make it read:

"Note: Automated and semi-automated checking is possible -(and encouraged)- for many types of web content accessibility problems. However,.."

I think it's important to encourage authoring tool developers to include automated and semi-automated checking as much as possible (to promote the quality and richness of authoring tools - raise the bar a little bit?)..

Thanks and best wishes
Tim Boland NIST