Re: Minutes of AUWG teleconference of 17 May

From: Jan Richards <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 15:30:15 -0400
To: WAI-AUWG List <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Hi all,

The collection of implementations continues to grow at:
http://jan.atrc.utoronto.ca/public/atag/implementation_report_rev5.html

On Monday's call we brainstormed some examples (displayed in bold with
"?"). We got through the Level A - Part A items. Next Monday we will
continue on through Level A - Part B.

As always, please send your implementation examples to me for inclusion.
Remember, at this point, we are gathering information at the SC level,
not implying conformance of full tools or making claims.

jan.richards@utoronto.ca | 416-946-7060

Adaptive Technology Resource Centre (ATRC)
Faculty of Information | University of Toronto