W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-wai-au@w3.org > April to June 2010

Minutes of AUWG teleconference of 17 May

From: Jeanne Spellman <jeanne@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 10:08:53 -0400
Message-ID: <4BF29F75.5000802@w3.org>
To: AUWG <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Minutes:
http://www.w3.org/2010/05/17-au-minutes

IRC Log:
http://www.w3.org/2010/05/17-au-irc

Text of Minutes: (included so the archive can be searched)

    [1]W3C

       [1] http://www.w3.org/

                                - DRAFT -

                                 WAI AU

17 May 2010

    [2]Agenda

       [2] 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2010AprJun/0043.html

    See also: [3]IRC log

       [3] http://www.w3.org/2010/05/17-au-irc

Attendees

    Present
           Jeanne, Jan, Greg_Pisocky, Jutta, AndrewR, Tim_Boland

    Regrets
           Sueann, N.

    Chair
           Jutta Treviranus

    Scribe
           Jan

Contents

      * [4]Topics
          1. [5]1. Last Call status
          2. [6]2. New time for call survey:
          3. [7]4. Planning implementation gathering.
      * [8]Summary of Action Items
      _________________________________________________________

    <scribe> Scribe: Jan

1. Last Call status

    JS: No new information...still holding in W3C proces to have
    charters approved

    JT: What is hold-up?

    JS: ARIA is holding with us...so there is quite a bit of pressure
    ... Takes time for back and forth
    ... I don't think it is AU's charter that's holding things up

    JT: ANything we can do to help things along?

    JS: Not that I can think of.

2. New time for call survey:

    JT: Everyone filled out?

    <scribe> ACTION: JS to To reopen survey to public to survey interest
    of other potential Europeans [recorded in
    [9]http://www.w3.org/2010/05/17-au-minutes.html#action01]

    <trackbot> Created ACTION-282 - Reopen survey to public to survey
    interest of other potential Europeans [on Jeanne Spellman - due
    2010-05-24].

    JT: Should we approach others about joing?

    JS: Yes - pls point them to the survey

    JT: Will send out some invites

    Topc: 3. F2F Planning

4. Planning implementation gathering.

    [10]http://jan.atrc.utoronto.ca/public/atag/implementation_report_re
    v4.html

      [10] 
http://jan.atrc.utoronto.ca/public/atag/implementation_report_rev4.html

Summary of Action Items

    [NEW] ACTION: JS to To reopen survey to public to survey interest of
    other potential Europeans [recorded in
    [11]http://www.w3.org/2010/05/17-au-minutes.html#action01]

    [End of minutes]
Received on Tuesday, 18 May 2010 14:10:13 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 18 May 2010 14:10:14 GMT