Re: Reminder of AUWG Meeting Time Survey

From: Jan Richards <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 16:36:17 -0400
To: WAI-AUWG List <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Hi all,

So far, the results
(http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35520/auwg20100505/results) don't look
encouraging for finding a time that works perfectly for everyone.

The times that seem to have the fewest conflicts so far are Monday@10ET
and Tuesdays@13ET with the Monday time ahead on preferences.

a) people who haven't completed the survey should do so ASAP
b) people who have already completed the survey are encouraged to take a
second look to see if we can squeeze out any other potential time slots.

Please fill out the form by Thursday, May 13. After that Jutta, Jeanne
and I will decide what time makes the most sense. Hopefully, we will be
able to start with the new time during the week of May 24th.

PS: One thing to note is that most holidays fall on a Monday.