Re: Reminder of AUWG Meeting Time Survey

From: Jan Richards <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 14:23:49 -0400
To: WAI-AUWG List <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Just an FYI to WG members who haven't het filled out the survey, Jeanne
has re-opened it.

http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35520/auwg20100505/

Unfortunately, it looks like we may have a hard time getting even one
time that works for everyone, so I encourage everyone to look for
flexibility in your schedules and change your answers if you find any.

jan.richards@utoronto.ca | 416-946-7060

Adaptive Technology Resource Centre (ATRC)
Faculty of Information | University of Toronto