Re: ATAG2: Wording ideas for decision-support success criteria

Hi Jutta,

Just a couple of comments/questions...

(1) I'm not sure what you meant by the paragraph B.2.X. Are you
proposing a new Guideline or can these success criteria remain in
"Guideline B.2.1 Guide authors to create accessible content"?

(2) The second bullet in B.2.X.1 seems very similar to B.2.X.2. Maybe
the split between B.2.X.1 and B.2.X.2 should be between technologies
with and without Part B support.

Cheers,
Jan