Re: ATAG2: Wording ideas for decision-support success criteria

I like the suggestions here. I would suggest a slight rewording.

B.2.X Decision Support: If the authoring tool presents choices to the
author(s), provide information to assist the author in making choices
that enable the content to conform to WCAG 2.0. (Level A)
@@decision-support SC@@

B.2.X.1 If the *authoring tool* provides *authors* with a choice of
*options* among *Web content technologies*, then the author has
access to at least  one of the following types of information prior
to making their decision: - information about the *authoring tool*'s
support for the production of  accessible content in the *Web content
technology* options available; or - a notice that the *authoring
tool* does not provide support for the  production of accessible
content in a specific *Web content technology*, or - links to
information about how to author accessibly using the *web content
technology* options.

B.2.X.2 If the *authoring tool* provides *authors* with the *option*
to  use a *Web content technology* for which the authoring tool does
not  support the production of accessible content (i.e., does not
meet Part  B), then the authoring tool: (a) notifies the author(s)
that choosing that option may result in web  content accessibility
problems; and (b) suggests alternative *Web content technologies* for
which it does  support the production of accessible content (if
available).

Jutta