AUWG call cancelled BUT an action on group members

Hi all,

Sorry but we're going to cancel today's call due to:
1. me coming down with something and losing my voice
2. Tim giving regrets since a big work item was related to his comments

IMPORTANT:
- Jeanne and I have spent lots of time last week and this weekend
catching up on edits.
- We will be putting out a new Editor's draft today or tomorrow.
- Jutta would like all the Working Group members to take a closer look
at the draft and SEND THEIR COMMENTS to the list in advance of next
Monday's call (May 18).
- Remember we are getting to the point where we need to justify
everything in the draft to ourselves and then soon to the world of
implementers.

Cheers,
Jan

--