AUWG Teleconference on 22 Sept 2008 4:00pm-5pm ET (TODAY)

From: Jan Richards <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 11:52:07 -0400
To: WAI-AUWG List <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>

Just a reminder that there will be an AUWG teleconference on Monday
22 Sept 2008 at 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm ET:

Call: (617) 761-6200 ext. 2894#
IRC: server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665, channel: #au

Agenda:

NOTE: The meeting will be a short one (Jutta and I are both working on
an important proposal that is due tonight).

1. Publication - We will be deciding whether or not to publish the
recent Editor's Draft as our (Heartbeat) Public Working Draft
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2008JulSep/0091.html

IF you can't make it to the meeting, please send your comments (and
whether you support going ahead with the heartbeat publication) to the list.

Jan Richards, M.Sc.
User Interface Design Lead
Adaptive Technology Resource Centre (ATRC)
Faculty of Information (i-school)
University of Toronto

   Email: jan.richards@utoronto.ca
   Web:   http://jan.atrc.utoronto.ca