AUWG Teleconference on 12 February 2007 4pm-5pm ET (TODAY)

From: Jan Richards <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 09:33:25 -0500
To: WAI-AUWG List <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that there will be an AUWG teleconference on Monday 12
February 2007 at 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm ET:

Call: (617) 761-6200 ext. 2894#
IRC: server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665, channel: #au
(Judy has asked that we start doing our minutes on IRC)

1. F2F Planning
- GP is investigating hosting F2F (end of week of April 23 -i.e.
April 25-27)

2. Action Item review:

ACTION: GP to CORRECTION Arrange ATAG F2F mtg April 25-27

ACTION: JR to To flesh out a better proposal around option (2) of
Relative Priority replacement message

ACTION: all to Continue to take a look at the comments responses

ACTION: all to Look at Idea that began with what to do with A.0.1

ACTION: JR, BF put into email idea of "pick preferred content
accessibility guideline."

3. Major topics to discuss:

a. Partial Credit
- JR post after last mtg:
- TB has concerns:

b. Relative Priority
- JR action item

c. Content Type Specific Benchmark
- JR rewording proposal:

4. Other proposals to the list:

- JR, RS: Author vs. Authors:

5. Comments on Public Working Draft:

- we received quite a few comments on our Dec. 7 draft:

- still waiting on comments from EO and ERT.

6. The Techniques still need work .

Reviews underway:

a. Roberto looking at plug-ins like Xstandard, Java Editors, etc.

b. Jan looking at MX2004 Design and Code views

c. Greg looking at Adobe Acrobat.

d. Tim looking at "Math authoring tools"

e. Jan will also be looking at a Wiki system (probably MoinMoin)

Please send regrets to the list.