Re: Joint call with WCAG-WG - 11 January 2006

From: <boland@nist.gov>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 21:56:16 -0500
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org

I also think the number of comments is sufficient to justify another f2f..
not sure of the best time or venue for this  (dependencies with progression
of WCAG WD?)

Will the comments be distilled into specific issues like WCAG WG does?  With
issue numbers and database tracking?

The point was raised today about a reference to the latest ATAG2.0
implementation techniques.  Will they be published along with the next ATAG2.0
WD in the next announcement?

Thanks and best wishes
Tim Boland NIST