Re: Notes from AUWG Teleconference on 25 September 2006

From: Tim Boland <frederick.boland@nist.gov>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 13:57:13 -0400
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org

FYI - I have updated my draft ATA2.0 test suite (presented at last
December's AUWG f2f meeting) to be consistent with the Level 1 and relative
priority checkpoints contained in the 21 June 2006 ATAG2.0 WD.  I am also
working on implementing the other excellent comments collected at that
meeting on the ATAG2.0 test suite.

Thanks and best wishes
Tim Boland NIST