W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-wai-au@w3.org > July to September 2006

Notes from AUWG Teleconference on 25 September 2006

From: Jan Richards <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 09:09:50 -0400
Message-ID: <4519269E.7080302@utoronto.ca>
To: WAI-AUWG List <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>

Attendees:

Jutta Treviranus, JT - U of Toronto ATRC
Jan Richards, JR - U of Toronto ATRC
Barry Feigebaum, BF - IBM
Greg Pisocky, GP - Adobe Systems

Regrets:

Tim Boland
Roberto Scano

Agenda:

1. Group feedback on the techniques draft.

http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2006/WD-ATAG20techs-20060711/WD-ATAG20techs-20060711.html

Reviews underway:

a. Roberto looking at plug-ins like Xstandard, Java Editors, etc.
(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2006JulSep/0024.html)

b. Jan looking at MX2004 Design and Code views
(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2006JulSep/0027.html)


GP: Will do a review of Adobe Acrobat

JT: Let the group know about a request from ISO to bring the ATAG to an 
ISO standard. This came up during her trip to China.

JR: I will continue to pursue publishing the ATAG public draft. Needs to 
be okayed by Judy Brewer before being sent on to webmaster.

JR: No CG call with WCAG since last call so no news on that front.


2. Preparation for the future (test suites, implementation examples, etc.)

JR: It would be very helpful for us to begin documenting how each 
checkpoint is being met by real authoring tools. Two examples needed for 
each checkpoint.


The next meeting will be Oct 16. (Oct 9 is Canadian Thanksgiving)


Cheers,
Jan
Received on Tuesday, 26 September 2006 13:10:17 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 22 September 2008 15:53:06 GMT