New Editor's Draft of the ATAG 2.0 Techniques

From: Jan Richards <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 14:33:12 -0400
To: WAI-AUWG List <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
CC: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>

As promised, here is a new Editor's Draft of the ATAG 2.0 Techniques:

http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2006/WD-ATAG20techs-20060711/WD-ATAG20techs-20060711.html

Please look it over and consider whether we should publish to TR with
this at the same time as we publish the "stabilization" public draft of
the ATAG 2.0 Guidelines. It would definitely help the guidelines at Last
Call to have the accompanying techniques draft available.