Re: New Editor's Draft of the ATAG 2.0 Techniques

Here's some feedback from Barry and my comments in-line. The changes are
editorial so I have updated the draft in place at:

http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2006/WD-ATAG20techs-20060711/WD-ATAG20techs-20060711.html

Barry Feigenbaum wrote:

> Some input, more to come on part B
>

> You need to do a spelling pass using US (vs CA/UK) English.  I see some
> examples like colour (vs color)

DONE with MS Word - plus I found and corrected some duplicated words etc.

>    Example: A.2.5-2.1(a): When a <table> element is selected and the
> "delete" operation is performed, the entire table id *** should be is
> *** deleted including sub-elements (<tr> and <td>) and any text content
> etc. within the table. are also be deleted.

DONE

> Technique A.4.2-1.1 [Sufficient]:@@BAF to add other techniques?@@  Will
> do ASAP.  when is the deadline?

We can put this out as a draft without them but the sooner the better.
Can we say the end of August?

> Technique B.1.5-1.3 [Advisory] : Providing pre-authored graphical
> content in content types that allow for accessible annotation to be
> included in the files, such as SMIL [SMIL], PNG [PNG], and SVG [SVG].
>  *** [xxx] not hyperlinks ***

DONE

> Is it a problem that not all criteria have "Sufficient" techniques?

I'm trying to make sure we have at least one sufficient technique for
each. I just checked and I think we do.

Cheers,
Jan