Comments on potential last call draft

From: Barry Feigenbaum <feigenba@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 14:05:16 -0500
To: WAI-AUWG List <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
General comment on layout. Too wide to fit on 8.5x11 forms with out some
content being cut off.  may want to fix.  Problem is with figures 1 and 2.

2.1 Conformance

Level triple A  - Would it be better to say "All checkpoints" (vs priority
1, 2, 3)

Conformance Claim components

3 Required conformance profile - It can only be ATAG 2.0, else different
conformance claim

A.1.1  Wording of web-based statement is poor.

A.2.1 Web based criteria text should be indented

A.3.3 Success Criteria 1 - this seems to require web-based documentation.
Is this really what we want?

B.1.1 criteria 2 - this is a hard one to do (must find or author a
benchmark) and its priority 1. Are we sure we want to require this?

Looks good otherwise.

Barry A. Feigenbaum, Ph. D.
Tool Architect
Human Ability and Accessibility Center - IBM Research
www.ibm.com/able,
w3.ibm.com/able
voice 512-838-4763/tl678-4763
fax 512-838-9367/0330
cell 512-799-9182
feigenba@us.ibm.com
Mailstop 904/5F-021
11400 Burnet Rd., Austin TX 78758

AARB Representative
W3C AUWG Representative
IBM Club BoD
IEB Member
QSE Development TopGun

Sun Certified Java Programmer, Developer & Architect
IBM Certified XML Developer; OOAD w/UML

This message sent with 100% recycled electrons