Preview of ATAG 2.0 editor's draft

From: Jan Richards <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 15:16:03 -0400
To: WAI-AUWG List <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

I was supposed to publish an updated editor's draft of ATAG 2.0
yesterday so that we could vote on whether to send it to last call on
our Monday meeting. However, I was quite sick for the latter part of
last week and over the weekend and didn't get it out. The only part I
have not quite finished updating is the checklist, so I have attached
the other items to this message.

I intend to publish the draft tomorrow without wording changes so you
are safe to begin reviewing this doc.

PS: please note:

1. a few non-editorial changes to the draft - marked in red - including
the added def'n of "platform" and the description text for the ui image
in the glossary.

2. the atag 1.0 comparison document.

ui_parts.png
(image/png attachment: ui_parts.png)