From: w3c-wai-au-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-au-request@w3.org] On Behalf
Of Jan Richards
Sent: 12. september 2005 01:50
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
Subject: AUWG Teleconference on September 12, 2005

Hi everyone,
Just a reminder, there will be a teleconference on Monday September 12
 at 4:00 pm ET:

Call: (617) 761-6200 ext. 2894#

The main purpose of the meeting will be to ensure the F2F goes smoothly,
with
as many proposals ready-to-go as possible.

Agenda:

1. There are still many outstanding proposals that need to be submitted.
These are labeled in:

(a) From the last call comment table:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2005AprJun/att-
0053/Last_call_comment_table.html

(b) The guideline draft (guideline 1)
http://jan.atrc.utoronto.ca/public/auwg/guidelines.html

Submitted this week:

(i) Proposal related to Guideline A.1.1
(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2005JulSep/0064.html)

2. F2F planning
Washington, D.C. September 21-23.

TB's request:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2005JulSep/0061.html

Please send regrets or additional agenda items to the list.

NOTE: Jutta will not be able to make it to this meeting so I will be
standing
in as the chair.

Cheers,
Jan