issue #7: re: web-based authoring environments

From: Karen Mardahl <karen@mardahl.dk>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 16:48:49 +0100
To: "'List (WAI-AUWG)'" <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>

Just a few thoughts on this issue brought up in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2003OctDec/0073.html
with some follow-up mails.

This issue requires serious consideration, but if we have a deadline for
getting an updated working draft out, should this issue get a lower
priority? I.e. it is not a show-stopper, is it?

Geoff Deering has also promised to come with more input, so could we tackle
the whole matter at that time as a project unto itself?

Again, this is not to minimize the importance of this issue. I just am
concerned about meeting deadlines. I am recalling my days in a development
department!

regards, Karen Mardahl