Draft of reminder to AUWG

From: Jutta Treviranus <jutta.treviranus@utoronto.ca>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 00:07:39 -0400
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org

On Monday's Teleconference we ran short of time before getting a chance
to discuss the new draft of the Wombat Techniques.

Please review the new draft, Jan and Matt have prepared at the
following URI and send any feedback to the list by Tuesday, September
3. This way we can get a new draft prepared for the next meeting and
continue the momentum the group has
gained into the Face-to-Face in Vancouver:

http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2002/WD-ATAG-WOMBAT-TECHS-20020820/

As you review the draft, please pay special attention to the following:
- the splitting of the document by tier rather than by guideline
- the placement of the "access to the tool" guideline first.
- the comments throughout marked by red text with "@@" before and after.

Thanks Jutta