Who can make it on Easter Monday, April 1st

Oh, noo! Several people have pointed out that Easter Monday is a
holiday in many countries. How many people are actually available on
April 1st? If we have enough confirmed participants we will hold a
teleconference, if not we will shift it to April 8th and resolve
issues on the list in the mean time.

Jutta