Re: suggestions for Prompting of Real-time/live authored content

From: Jan Richards <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 12:15:12 -0500
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
> Nice, I totally forgot about Archiving.

Thanks, your stuff was a solid start.

> I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "Providing previously used
> supplements as defaults" in the last paragraph.  Can we discussed at the
> next teleconference?

Since that is a week from now, I'll quickly clarify here. I meant that,
if the author is inserting multimedia objects etc. in a live
environment, then even though she did not prepare, she may have used
those objects before (in a Web page, etc.) and the tool may have saved
supplements for them (a la ATAG 3.5). In that case, an intrusive prompt
that asks only "I found this supplement for the object, is it
appropriate, yes or no?" might be acceptable to authors.

- Yes