Re: Face to Face meeting is happening on Feb. 25th

From: Liddy Nevile <Liddy.Nevile@motile.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 06:36:47 +1100
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
Jutta

I think we can do useful work and this is a good arrangement. I am
wondering if, as the W3C meetings could include IMS people, we should
aim for having the AU meetings AND the IMS meeting - so 25/26 for
W3C, 27 for W3C plenary and 28/1 for IMS? I think that if we can get
some of the IMS folk working with us on techniques, that would be
great! It should be really helpful to them too.

I have written this in response to questions from Cathleen.

Liddy