Face to Face meeting is happening on Feb. 25th

From: Jutta Treviranus <jutta.treviranus@utoronto.ca>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 10:24:17 -0500
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
I contacted a number of you earlier to discuss the possibility of
cancelling the AU face to face meeting on February 25th in France
because of a conflict with the IMS Accessibility meeting occurring in
Sydney on the same day. A number of AU members belong to the IMS
working group. The IMS meeting has now been cancelled.

Consequently we will be holding the AU meeting on the 25th and 26th.
It will be a working meeting with very specific tasks related to the
techniques. I will not be able to attend but Jan will be chairing on
my behalf. It is likely that some of the IMS members who are not now
going to the IMS meetings will attend to discuss harmonization of
specifications.

Please contact me if you have questions or concerns.