Austria not Australia

From: Jutta Treviranus <jutta.treviranus@utoronto.ca>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 09:09:52 -0400
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
Several people misread the location, it's Austria in conjunction with
the International Conference on Computers Helping People with Special
Needs, Judy will be giving a plenary talk I believe and we will be
holding an IMS harmonization meeting there. The URL for the
conference is: http://www.icchp.at/.

Jutta