Re: Austria not Australia

I may be able to make a meeting there.

Chaals

On Fri, 17 May 2002, Jutta Treviranus wrote:

  Several people misread the location, it's Austria in conjunction with
  the International Conference on Computers Helping People with Special
  Needs, Judy will be giving a plenary talk I believe and we will be
  holding an IMS harmonization meeting there. The URL for the
  conference is: http://www.icchp.at/.

  Jutta