Re: [AU techniques] - wombat

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 14:43:59 -0500 (EST)
To: Liddy Nevile <liddy@motile.net>
cc: WAI AU Guidelines <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Well, I don't think there ias a reference to Wombat in the techniques. But if
so, please let me know - it shouldn't be tehre in the current drafts (althouh
there is a work item to identify which techniques apply to which wombat
checkpoints - especially in the case of checkpoints that have been changes
for wombat)

cheers

Charles