Re: [AU techniques] prompt doc ...

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 14:46:29 -0500 (EST)
To: Liddy Nevile <liddy@motile.net>
cc: WAI AU Guidelines <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Yes that version is fine. You should really be looking at the current
version, nov 24 - http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/WD-ATAG10-TECHS-20011124/appa but
there have been no changes in the content between the two drafts I don't
think.

Since these are all editorial changes I will simply make them, unless there
are any objections.

cheers

Charles