RE: Reply Requested: All Group Mtg.-DETAILS Needed by 26 OCT. (fw d)

Would this be a "should" or "want" or somewhere in-between? Whatever, here's
my personal order of preference:
- XML/XHTML/HTML
- SMIL
- Style
- MathML

Oh, and I'll try very hard to either have moved already or not to be moving
house from Amsterdam to Boston at that time <grin/>

Cheers,
Marjolein