RE: Meeting today - possible partial regrets

Don't know how long this meeting is going to take but with a joint meeting
"long" seems more likely than "short". So just in case: I have another
(phone) meeting coming up at 3:30 Boston time (1 hour after this one) so if
we haven't finished by then, I'll have leave early. Tried to move it but
that was just not possible.

Cheers,
Marjolein