Add definition of "disability" to Glossary in guidelines

From: <pjenkins@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 13:48:33 -0600
To: W3c-wai-au@w3.org, w3c-wai-ua@w3.org, w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

After reading this article, I think it would be useful to add the term
"disability" into the glossaries of the WCAG, ATAG, and UAAG.  The
definition would include a link to link to either or both the Institute of
Medicine (IOM) model for defining disability and the World Health
Organization (WHO) model.  I searched and found URLs for the article's