Re: Comments on 8 December AUGL - PJ comments

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 10:32:03 -0800
To: Authoring Tools Guidelines List <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
GJR:: "add some verbiage to the introductory text to GL5 to make it as
clear as possible that both the UI and the underlying plumbing are being
addressed in this GL."

WL: I guess some of the rather strong statements in the Techniques for
the checkpoint are clearer than might be likely in the main document?
I guess I don't envision any *real* possiblity of the UI conforming but
the underlying effect not. I just don't think this one is broke enough
to need further fixing. Let's move on.

--
Love.
            ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE