Last Call issues

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 19:16:30 -0400 (EDT)
To: WAI AU Guidelines <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
I have updated the issues list at http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/issues to include
all last call comments received until "a little while ago" - I will update it
agaain tomorrow night, and that will form the basis of the agenda for the
face to face meeting.

Please check the messages which I have linked under "suggestions for
editorial amendment or clarification and make sure that I haven't missed
something which you think is a substantive issue.

cheers

Charles McCN

(PS If anyone is planning to come to the face to face meeting and hasn't
registered, let me know URGENTLY!)